We are working with a well renowned business in the retail space who have set up a brand new digital team to create, evolve and maintain an industry-changing platform and revolutionise the internal systems. They are looking for a SysOps Engineer with strong experience around CI/CD and skills with variety of tools and technologies.
The SysOps Engineer will be based at a digital design agency in Amsterdam, the agency works in collaboration with the International retail brand to provide the vision with their creative direction. As a SysOps Engineer you will be joining a team of strategists, visual artists and engineers from all over the world who are passionate about combining industries including design, art and technology.
There is no legacy code here or monolithic applications – you will be building a business for the future that us automated, scalable, self-healing and cutting edge in terms of technology.
- Work effectively with a team of Backend Engineers and Data Model Specialist as well as the creative team
- Create Continuous Delivery, collaboratively working with team members to execute them to achieve a highly successful CI/CD pipeline
- Use Ansible to automate playbooks, elasticsearch to log alls the machines in order to troubleshoot, automate and deploy
- Ensure that hardware, software and overall system architecture are secure, reliable, scalable, fault tolerant and efficient
- Automating server and cloud farm provisioning, automate zero-downtime software deployments
- Architect and implement the monitoring and alerting systems of various components
- Help select, deploy and maintain the tools required to optimise development processes
- Strong communication skills to support interactions with other members of the development team
- A firm understanding of software development and computer programming, for full-stack implementation
- Experience with Automation solutions, including the Management and Deployment of those services
- Comfortable in using Configuration Management tools to creating continuous delivery systems
- Good experience with Linux, Docker, Anisble
- Ability to use a wide variety of (open-source) technologies and tools.
- You will be working with a well established and respected business. An international company with a workforce across the globe there are fantastic opportunities for their employees. You’ll be working with an international team, amazing company benefits, competitive market rate salaries, great social and cultural environment.
- Free Lunch/ snacks
- Health Club and gym membership
- 40% discount on products
- Health insurance
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or call 0643004646.