Experienced Android Developer needed for extremely well funded start-up in the centre of Amsterdam. The project itself is about connected mobility device which are to go live this year throughout the entire Europe. The developed app is expected to generate more than million user and disrupt the entire mobility market. The start-up has already merged Europe’s tech elite and mobility experts. This international team is situated in the very centre of Amsterdam with offices which are home to 30 people working towards creating environmentally-friendly device and that can take you from A to B without the struggle of parking, traffic jam and discomfort.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience as Android Developer
- Excellent understanding of Java and Kotlin
- Deep knowledge of mobile architecture, user experience and design patterns
- Previous involvement in team mentoring
What you’ll do :
- Craft and design the best user experience for the company’s innovative product
- Deliver efforts on Android stack
- Establish mobile stability
- Train new juniors
The chosen Android developer will enjoy very competitive salary along with other benefits including participation in employee stock option pay, superb office space in Amsterdam centre and great working experience.
If you think you are the right Android developer for this job or would simply like to talk about this role, contact me at email@example.com or +31 (0)6 131 842 92