This role is based in the European hq of a disruptive tech scale-up business, ready to establish themselves in the European market. With offices across 3 continents, the Digital Media Manager will be covering all paid digital output and strategy management.
- Develop and optimise the paid media strategy, harnessing the expertise of local agencies where appropriate, that hits traffic, conversion and revenue targets.
- Ownership of job board relationships including strategic development, contract renegotiation, optimisation opportunities, troubleshooting and access requests.
- Shape, develop and manage two digital executives, ensuring they function as a high performing unit.
- Test and learn new channels and features to support future strategy for candidate, client and talent sourcing and conversion with a focus on an audience-centric approach.
- Drive the local client paid advertising strategy (proposition, pricing, promotion) and ensure first-class delivery.
- Collaborate with the global media manager to develop the long-term media strategy and to ensure regional requirements are considered.
- Leverage our digital reporting capability to assess the performance of activity and to make course-corrections that protect and improve ROI.
- Effectively manage a substantial media budget to within plan and related invoicing administration.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and technical understanding of digital media platforms and channels and how they are best used in both B2B and B2C marketing
- A deep understanding of the external media landscape, and ability to identify growth opportunities in a challenging environment
- Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of detail, deliverables and anticipate and propose solutions to potential roadblocks to keep activities on track
- Excellent understanding of digital analytics and ability to leverage data in decision-making process
- Excellent vendor management skills including effective negotiation
- Strong understanding of and successful implementation in paid media strategy
- Strong people management skills including the ability to coach and delegate effectively
- A marketing degree is welcomed but not required
Sound like you? Apply now!