Embedded Developer needed for smart mobility start-up in Amsterdam that are scaling rapidly!
The Embedded Developer will be strong with C programming and Micro-controllers. You will be joining a highly skilled and passionate team of 3 Embedded Engineers, Embedded Testers, Mobile Developers and more!
Skills as Embedded Developer:
- Pure C (3+ years experience)
- Micro-controller programming knowledge
- Good debugging skills
- C++ is beneficial
- Ideally some automative industry expereince
- bachelor degree ideal, comp science, electrical engineer
The Embedded Developer will be joining an international environment, made up of 20 different nationalities working together to create greener, cleaner cities making petrol transportation a thing of the past!
What you can expect in return as an Embedded Developer:
- Learning opportunities
- freedom to speak your mind and be heard!
- Flexible hours
- travel allowance
- Remote work (1 day per week)
- the best equipment (MacBook etc)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0624178306 to hear more about this Embedded Developer position.