A young Rotterdam-based start-up creating the world’s most advanced solution for streaming is looking for a Golang engineer to join their high-performance team.
Their ClearVR solution consists of two major components: a client-side SDK for streaming low-latency and very high-quality VR, and an AWS-based content encoding and packaging service. On top of these core products, they’ve developed their own VR and panoramic video player to demonstrate the power of our streaming solution.
You’ll be part of a team developing the complex algorithms at the core of their technology stack. Your algorithms and code will then find their way into an encoding platform as well as in their client-side SDK.
As a team player, you like to help and be helped by, others. Above all, you’re excited about VR!
To be successful in this role, you:
- Have 3-5 years of working experience as a software engineer
- Are analytical, accurate, precise and passionate
- Have at least a Master degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems or a related field
- Like to get into the nitty-gritty details
- Have extensive experience in building complex software products based on e.g. JAVA or Golang.
- Preferably have a background with (network) algorithms
- Preferable have some experience with Android and iOS
- Are flexible in terms of working hours (they have customers all over the globe)
- Have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English
What do you get?
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing start-up
- Awesome location
- flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- 30 vacation days a year
- State of the art laptop
- A smartphone of your choice
- Daily lunch & quality coffee