Head of A.I. and Product | Amsterdam | Disruptive Marketplace
A spinoff from one the world’s largest marketplace’s is looking for a Head of A.I. and Product. They’re building machine learning solutions to create a market benchmark authority; impacting the transportation, construction and agriculture industries.
Based from their Amsterdam HQ you will be leading a full-stack data team in delivering scalable new data products, current projects include market price transparency and advanced image recognition.
Head of A.I. and Product Duties:
- Working in close collaboration with the machine learning team, engineering, senior business stakeholders and clients.
- Manage and guide the ML team in building data products. You will be key in delivering business value through the models they deploy.
- Lead the team in developing the AWS based data platform and making it scalable.
- Bring products from conception to production with control over the end-to-end data life cycle and infrastructure.
Head of A.I. and Product Guarantees:
- Freedom to develop data product strategy along with the Co-Founders, setting a long term vision for how machine learning is used.
- Experiment and innovate with new technologies to investigate new ways of advancing data within the business.
- Be part of a spinoff from one of the world’s largest classified marketplaces, in a position to scale rapidly.
Head of A.I. and Product Ideals:
- The ML team are currently focussed on using AWS (lambda serverless, Redshift, EC2, Sagemaker, Kinesis, etc), Python (ML libraries), Tensorflow, Keras, SQL and Matillion ETL.
- You have led a team that has had measurable impact productionising Machine Learning.
- Experience growing a data team’s capabilities and setting them up to be successful. This is a people manager role.
- A scientific or mathematical background is a plus.
Head of A.I. and Product Soft Skills:
- Excellent communication skills. Not only will you manage the team but work closely with the business in driving its growth through ML.
- Product development mindset. You will be leading setting the roadmap and managing the backlog to ensure timely delivery.
- A desire to be part of a dynamic and flat innovator on the rise.
Interested? For more of the juicy bits contact email@example.com