Head of CRM
This rapidly growing retail scale up are looking for a Head of CRM to support the growth of the business by developing and implementing the CRM strategy. You will be responsible for the management of the CRM team and for the development of the customer lifecycle through targeted and loyalty driven campaigns.
- Lead the delivery and optimisation of the global CRM plan ensuring the brand is delivering the best experience for our customers whilst also leveraging new technologies in order to drive loyalty and ultimately competitive advantage.
- Responsible for delivering highly targeted CRM campaigns.
- Implementation, development and optimisation of the CRM infrastructure
- Provide product support to CRM teams on use and configuration of Marketing
- Work with CRM, digital and content teams to produce clear, documented CRM product roadmaps and ensure products and integrations are tested, documented and delivered on-time
- Liaise with different areas of the business and understand how CRM can help add value and deliver overall business targets.
- Work with the Digital Hub to ensure the delivery and ongoing management of CRM infrastructure including effective alignment with sales management system
- Working closely with the BI team to understand value of customer segments and devise strategy on how to effectively target individual segments.
- Manage the implementation of loyalty programmes with a focus on member enrolment, member benefits, promotion fulfilment and programme reporting, performance and evolution.
- Analyse findings, identify trends to share and recommend a course of action to the business on a weekly basis.
- Management of the CRM team
- Marketing degree or similar
- Minimum five years experience in CRM or Retention Marketing
- Proven ability managing a CRM strategy and team
- Proven ability to work with all stakeholders, manage and develop a team
- Experience in migration of CRM data information – preferably Salesforce
- Proven working knowledge of 3rd party apps with Salesforce (e.g. marketing automation)
- Highly personable with the ability to engage and coach multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sound like you? Apply now!