Lead Data Scientist | Amsterdam | Media Leader
Breaking news: the Netherlands’ top media group are looking for a Lead Data Scientist. This is a particularly customer-focussed role as the company seek to take their digital platform to the next level of predictive capabilities.
You will sit alongside the Editing, Marketing and BI teams in making this traditional leader more data-driven, building a team and leading data strategy decisions.
Lead Data Scientist Responsibilities
- Working with the Head of Data Science to build a team focussed on predictive modelling and recommender systems.
- Lead the implementation and subsequently production of Machine Learning algorithms.
- Take charge of data quality throughout the company.
- Work with numerous stakeholders in gathering business requirements and evangelising the use of Data Science in decision making.
Lead Data Scientist Experience
- Strong coding experience with Python or R & SQL.
- Strong experience with pre-processing and data wrangling.
- Strong knowledge of data modelling, algorithmic design and statistics.
- Good knowledge of database design across the SQL landscape.
- Fluent Dutch is essential.
Lead Data Scientist Sweeteners
- Opportunity for an empowered role in an informal, dynamic and ambitious environment.
- Access to millions of end users and large scale datasets.
- Competitive salary package and secondary benefits.
- Centrally located tech-focussed Amsterdam Headquarters.
Further engagement and detailed details over at firstname.lastname@example.org.