More than one billion people across the globe do not have an identity. This means that without an identity, one billion people don’t have access to bank accounts, healthcare, education or basic civil rights. Whether it’s due to loss, theft or destruction, this issue is due to old-school, paper-based and centralized systems. So, what’s the solution to this?
We are currently working with one of the leading and fastest growing start-ups in the Hague who are putting invisible citizens first by digitizing identity in a private and secure way.
They are absolutely and positively revolutionizing the way in which displaced individuals and refugees can access identity, and they now need a Lead Developer who can help pave the way for their product and the millions of people who are and will use it.
Key responsibilities as Lead Developer:
- Hands-on development of the product (architecture, planning, maintenance, roadmap)
- Building out a development team
- Align and contribute to business and technology strategy
- Guide, mentor and streamline processes with cross-functional and distributed teams
- Represent company and product at meet-ups and events
Who you are as a Lead Developer:
- 8+ years in software development (4+ as Lead/Architect)
- Java, J2EE, Spring, AWS (bonus for Python/ Node.js/ Rust/ Android/ Firebase)
- Blockchain technologies (Hyperledger Fabric/Indy, Ethereum/ Sovrin)
- Experience with IAM systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge or interest in Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI)
Other details for the Lead Developer position:
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Very competitive
- Location: The Hague
- Working options: On-site, but flexible
If this Lead Developer job sounds like a match to you then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0) 63 023 4817