Orange Quarter are working with an Amsterdam-based startup, part of one of the world’s largest classified groups, who have built a global marketplace from scratch over the past two and a half years – changing the way the construction and agricultural industries do e-commerce/trade. Their platform is highly data-intensive and this is really a core part of their business – enabling both buyers and sellers to optimise their transactions.
What you’ll be doing:
– Working on the end-to-end life cycle of data-intensive systems – integrating raw data from various sources (clicks, transactions) and transforming this in scaleable ETL pipelines.
– Working with SWE’s and Data Scientists to leverage Machine Learning models and put these into production.
– Programming experience with Python (ML Libraries) and with ETL processes.
– Experience putting Machine Learning models into production on AWS (Lambda Serverless, Sagemaker, Kinesis, etc.).
– Sociable, communicative and interested in both tech and beyond – you’ll be working with an international team (15+ nationalities).
– Flexible, and love working in an agile way.
For more info, please email: email@example.com