The chosen Android developer will will be responsible for building the foundation of company’s mobile phone app(s), including features like controlling mobility devices from a phone, using company’s navigation map and vehicle diagnostics. The role also include involvement in the apps’s interference.
If you think you are the right Android Developer for this role, be ready to play a central role in coming up with innovative solutions to the software challenges and be involved in broad range of different software languages and devices.
- The chosen candidate will play a pivotal role in building a device which will open ways to innovative sustainable transportation.
Use the latest tools – Architecture Components, Coroutines, Koin etc);
No semi-colons! 100% Kotlin
Unit Tests and Peer Code Reviews
Opportunity to learn more about Android Framework and Android OS and to customise Linux kernel.
What you’ll do:
- Play central role In architecture, engineering, testing and launching software for Android based platform
- Work in a team with software engineers and UX & UI designers
- Build navigation solution
- Come up with solutions to remotely communicate with a smartphone connected to the vehicle
- Apply Agile techniques to deliver high quality software and technical excellence
What you’ll need:
- Excellence in latest standards of Android and Java coding tools
- 4+years experience working with Android
- Portfolio of cleverly designed apps that will prove your efficiency in problem solving
- Good communication and interpersonal skills Experience with working in a cross-functional Scrum team
What is a plus:
– Experience with iOs app development
– Experience working with Kotlin
– Experience with Android on IoT or automotive apps
– Experience with Android internal
For more information on this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 131 842 92