We’re working with a Product development company in the Educational space who are looking for a Junior Product Manager to join their team.
This is an app based product which partners with Universities and Schools across Europe to offer their students access to vital information through the white label application. By showing all important information, such as timetables, grades and study progress, in an app, students no longer have to log in on different platforms. Around 600,000 students from 33 different educational institutions use this app every day.
What to Expect
Personal development and growth with an open culture and flat hierarchy. If you want to grow and work with some of the most innovative minds in the industry where you are able to put forward a case for new tools and process then please get in touch.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Daily fully catered lunch to share with the team everyday at the office
- A diverse and friendly team, all driven to make the product an (even greater) success
- A company masseur who visits us every month
- Friday afternoon drinks and regular fun outings with the team
- Degree educated
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
- Good communication skills and can work well together with the tech team, bridging the gap between business and IT
- Alway strive to keep up with trends within your field and are determined to gain product knowledge
- Exceptional organisational skills
Get in touch
Sound like you? Apply below or get in touch with me at email@example.com