We've detected you're from the Netherlands, if you'd like you can view this page in Dutch!

View Dutch Stay here

We've detected you're from Germany, if you'd like you can view this page in German!

View German Stay here

QA Engineer

QA Engineer

Permanent, Berlin

This international company with offices in Germany, France and the US, are in the B2B market. They provide their manufacturing clients with software which enables them to make the switch to Additive Manufacturing (also known as industrial 3D printing), by optimising their workflows. Their product has grown from a B2B marketplace to a software used by clients with three separate verticals.

Industry:

OQ-industries Manufacturing
OQ-industries SaaS
OQ-industries Software

What to expect:

You will join as the companies first QA Engineer, helping to educate and empower other Engineers on why testing is a crucial process. Their team consists of some Junior Engineers who aren’t in the mindset of considering automation as part of the production lifecycle, so whilst 80% of your time will be spent being hands-on, the other 20% will be spent mentoring and coaching others. How do you deal with disagreements that proper testing suites positively contribute to higher customer satisfaction? Whilst you will gain complete freedom in putting your signature on how a company tackles quality assurance, you will need to work on writing unit scripts and strive to building a department.

Perks:

  • 80/20 office/remote policy
  • €1,500 training and education budget
  • Regular company and industry events
  • Room for growth and space to make your own decisions
  • 28 days holiday allowance

Requirements:

  • 3+ years working in QA
  • Programming experience with a preference for Javascript and Python
  • Experience with automation tools such as TestCafe
  • A passion for testing and ambition to stay within the field
  • Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills

Sounds good?

Apply now
For more information, connect with our specialised team member on LinkedIn Louis Hebbs