The QA Engineer will be joining this global data-transfer heavyweight in developing automation solutions in collaboration with agile product teams. You will be part of a QA team which is a key element in the exciting process of creating products that change the world.Job goals as QA Engineer:
- Work closely with the product team by providing timely and meaningful feedback regarding testability and usability
- Create detailed, comprehensive and structured test plans and test cases
- Design and develop manual and automated scripts
- Investigate and create bug reports
- Work in agile environment and closely collaborate with different teams in the company
About you as a QA Engineer:
- Above all, you value open communication and good teamwork
- Understanding of the entire software track, from Front End to Back End
- Great attention to detail
- In depth knowledge of developing and maintain automation tests, preferably for both mobile and desktop applications
QA Engineer technical details
- Languages used in the technical stack include React, Redux, Go, Ruby, Python & C. Testing (or development) experience in these is a good addition.
- Experience with versioning control systems is a plus.
- Experience with tools within Continuous Integration (such as Jenkins) is a plus.