Scrum Master – Amsterdam – Product Company
We are working on behalf of an established company brand to create a strong digital ‘start-up’ team as they branch out into new productions and markets
The Scrum Master will be joining a worldwide business with a digital ‘start-up’ within it. You will be coordinating and delivering e-business IT solutions through agile scrum ways of working. You’ll have a good understanding of Back End & Front End technologies.
This role will involve:
- Working closely with Product Owner and business experts to meet requirements that fit with the overall IT architecture.
- You will manage the spring backlog
- Assist developers to prioritise and assign stories
- Facilitate spring release, plan meetings, daily stand up’s, demos, retrospectives
- Prevent and identify issues and roadblocks
- track productivity and efficiency metrics
- Provide visibility into progress by maintaining e.g. JIRA, burndown charts and velocity analysis
- Support the e-business IT team with a variety of activities that may include but are not limited to optimising a DTAP architecture, platform documentation, AWS optimisation, CDN roll-out, performance optimisation, systems monitoring etc.
You will need:
- Scrum Master Certification or equivalent
- At least 2 years of scrum master work experience in e-business environments
- Experience in an engineering/development role – front-end, back-end and/or with systems integrations
- Understanding of API service-oriented architectures, cloud solutions and CDN
- Excellent knowledge of agile and other methodologies
- Working knowledge of JIRA or similar system
- Knowledge of Intershop, Hippo, Liferay and/or Apigee is a plus
- AWS Solution knowledge is an advantage
- Solid understanding of digital / web environments, its contribution to the overall business and required alignment with native ICT systems
- Working in complex in international environments
- International work environment
- Relaxed company culture
- an innovative international work environment
- informal company culture
- Cool offices in great location
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
Apply now if you feel you are ready for a new challenge as a Scrum Master to email@example.com or call 0641554418 for more information.