Orange Quarter have recently partnered with a rapidly expanding Silicon Valley tech scale-up who are looking to build out their European base in 2020. They’re currently on the lookout for an experienced SEM Specialist to join the team.
The software has 2.5 million global users and their US client base includes the likes of Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more.
Founded in Silicon Valley, Amsterdam has been chosen for the European base, with offices already in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Russia.
What to Expect
Your job will be to scale, build and execute SEA campaigns. You’ll be tracking, reporting and analyzing the website analytics, SEM initiatives and campaigns.
You’re able to identify trends in order to maximize ROI. You can optimize copy and landing pages for SEM campaigns, research and analyze competitor advertising links and perform ongoing paid keyword discovery.
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- 2+ years paid search marketing experience.
- Experience and success managing SEM campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Well versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Amplitude and Mixpanel.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Comfortable reading data and determining strategy.
- Strong communication skills.
Get in touch
Sound like you? Apply below or get in touch with me at email@example.com