Orange Quarter are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join one of Amsterdam’s leading educational platforms, connecting students with the likes of KLM, ING and bol.com. This scale up deals with the whole end-to-end on boarding process, helping students and recent grads access the first steps on the career ladder and companies access the best new talent. The internal tech and analytics teams are focused on building products to help their colleagues work by offering different applications for both external and internal use. Managing a platform with 6.6 million candidates is no mean feat, so they’re now looking to scale out their Business Intelligence team by adding a Senior Data Analyst to the mix. With a customer-driven approach to their business and platform, everything they do and build is guided by the power of data.
What you’ll be doing:
– Bringing data-driven insights to internal stakeholders and end-users by translating complex data sets to clear analyses.
– Collecting and cleaning data; ensuring that it’s ready for the development of optimised and automated dashboards and reports.
– Using these insights to guide and support the business’, and platform’s, strategy; furthering the company’s progress to the data-driven holy grail – changing hearts and minds.
– You know how to manipulate data and draw insights using SQL.
– You know how to communicate your results with data visualisations tools like Tableau, QlikView or Looker.
Handy to have:
– A good command of Python for more advanced analyses would be great.
- Experience with the Google Data stack/GCP isn’t necessary but would be a big plus.
- Previous experience in a similar sector (recruitment platforms/vacancy management) would be a huge advantage!
– Dutch-speaking, the environment is as inclusive and diverse as they come so everyone is welcome. However, for this role it is sometimes necessary to communicate with business stakeholders in Nederlands – so the language is a requirement.
– Flexible and love working in a fast-paced, agile way.
– Autonomous – with a curious and go-getting spirit!
– Location – Hoofddorp
For more info, contact: email@example.com