Senior DevOps Engineer needed for a multinational brand that is expanding globally for their Amsterdam Office.
The core focus of the team is reliability, scalability, automation, performance and security. We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer that can bring their own ideas and creativity and help grow our platform.
Senior DevOps Engineer skills:
- 3+ years with any of the major cloud providers (GCP, AWS, or Azure)
- 5 + years experience with Linux and open source projects
- Experience with containerisation and Kubernetes
- CI/CD: Knowledge of the software delivery process, experience with tools such as CircleCI & ConcourseCI;
- Monitoring/alerting: Knowledge of best practices, experience participating in on-call rotas, Grafana, Prometheus and knowledge of other monitoring approaches
Who you are as a Senior DevOps Engineer:
- You work with our development teams and understand their needs regarding performance, scalability, security delivery.
- Script your way out of problems and grow our automation codebase and tooling
- Easy to adopt new technologies and design methodologies
- Assist in growing our platform in multiple geographic locations efficiently
What do you get out of it?
- Lots of opportunities to develop your career
- Get to work with a multination global company that is expanding first
- The most innovative technology out there
- An international workplace.
- Chef prepared lunches, Friday afternoon drinks and regular parties.
For more information on the Senior DevOps Engineer job opening please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0613167484