We are working with a company who have come from the Silicon valley and are building their new product-development hub here in Amsterdam. They are a visual collaboration platform that allows business’ to create, collaborate, and centralise their communications across a single platform. They are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join the team who will be an impactful contributor to the technical design and development of new effective and elegant solutions and features. You will have the opportunity to produce scalable solutions, build and contribute to internal and external frameworks, and organise development cycles according to the best agile practices. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. You will be offered ample opportunities for growth and have the capability to inspire your colleagues and give you the time to focus on your development. They invest in an environment where you can continue to learn.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You’ll build features and scalable architecture for web applications and services.
- The main focus: user management, access limitations, content management.
- You’ll help product managers and designers conceptualise solutions, validate the hypothesis and run experiments.
- You’ll have an opportunity to impact directly how the product looks and feels.
- You’ll be involved in lots of learning: research technological trends and new solutions, share your expertise and learn from the best engineers in the company and our advisors.
- Change the future of collaboration by bringing the joy of understanding to millions of people wherever they are.
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance
- Lunch, snacks & drinks
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings
- Flexible time off.
- You have 3+ years of professional experience (it’s more important what you know and what you can do)
- You have an understanding of the component-based approach in web-interfaces design.
- You have strong skills in HTML5, CSS3, and cross-platform composition.
- You know REST architecture, design patterns, and SOLID principles.
- You have experience in SPA development.
- Prior experience with Canvas, React.js will be an advantage.
- You have great communication skills.
- You care about quality a lot and know how to ship high-quality code.
- You love teamwork
Get in touch
Does this sound like you? Apply below or get in touch with me at email@example.com, or connect with me on LinkedIn.