Senior Frontend Developer
We are working for a private tech startup company that is bringing cultural institutions to as many spectators, artists, venues and creative entrepreneurs as possible in The Netherlands. In order to do so, they have created a data-driven tool for ticketing’s solutions for cultural venues. Next to that, they are also building a universal B2C platform for every type of ticketing solution to help the audience to find culture, art and heritage events.
Connect audiences with cultural venues to give them a greater understanding and access to their audiences.
- You will be working on a new Greenfield project delivering frontend solutions from scratch.
- Creating frontend architecture and making the right decisions about which technologies to use.
- Safe-guard enterprise product quality.
- Working closely with other developers, product owner, and UX designers.
- Bachelor degree in a related field (unless you’re an autodidact).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in frontend development.
- Solid knowledge of interfacing with API’s and webservices.
- Experience with Vue.js
- Familiarity with cloud solutions, big data environments, and micro-service architectures.
- Basic understanding of back-end technology.
- Experience working in agile methodology (scrum) and familiar with common agile tools.
- Flexible, independent, creative and open minded
- Opportunity to build from scratch
- An open and engaging working environment
- International culture
- An environment where you can teach an learn simultaneously
- Career opportunities
- Competitive conditions
- Access to culture…
If you think you are the Senior Frontend developer I am looking for contact email@example.com or call 0643845471 for more information.