We’re currently working with a global online marketplace start-up in Amsterdam who are looking to digitally transform and disrupt their current landscape!
The Senior Marketing Manager they’re looking for will and lead their marketing strategy and have full cross-channel responsibility across marketing analytics, CLM, trading, growth, PR and marketing operations for Europe whilst pioneering on the new market launches globally.
- Boost performance against company targets and budget allocation
- Build and define brand and positioning for the business on both a global and local level
- Team up with the BI and Analytics team, creating accurate, accessible and relevant marketing data and insights
- Own operations for user acquisition, brand awareness and content marketing, including performance marketing activities on Facebook, Google and other platforms
- Be data savvy and provide data insights to the business on the impact of marketing on overall KPIs
- Build, develop and nurture a bright and super talented Content Marketing Manager
- Develop a global PR strategy and coordinate PR and offline marketing activities
- Be part of the Leadership team, alongside Tech, Product, BI and Sales, driving forward the business and acting as a role model
- Be a marketing trends, product & technology superstar, with an understanding of how and when to make tangible developments to our business
The Ideal Candidate
- Top notch degree in marketing or business
- 5+ years’ experience with an international online player in an agile fast-changing environment
- Excellent knowledge of Google Ads, Criteo, Facebook marketing
- Proven experience in getting the best out of cross functional teams, motivating and developing colleagues and junior members of the team alike
- Strong understanding and experience in social media marketing i.e. Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Strong structuring and analytical skills combined with a hands-on attitude.
- Fluent in English – any other language skills are a clear plus
- Skilled at Excel, PowerPoint (SQL is a plus) – and can navigate data very effectively
Sound like you? Apply now!