About the company…
This company are one of the hottest things to happen within the Hospital & Healthcare industry. They have built a knowledge platform that has fundamentally changed the way medical know-how is acquired and utilised at the point-of-care. The two domains are for students to have a centralised encyclopaedia and for doctors to be given case-by-case advice based on historical practices.
We’re looking for people with these skills…
- Experience in successfully iterating on and launching new products and features
- Leadership qualities
- Understanding of modern web and app technologies in a SaaS environment, preferably in medical or education tech
- Effectively using stakeholder input as well as market, user and data research
- Experience in setting up and iterating on product strategy, product operations, continuous product discovery and delivery
- Ability to work based on data, formulating hypotheses and collaboratively driving outcomes
- Experience in frameworks like OKRs, Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, Design Thinking
What you will be working on…
You’ll be disrupting and innovating the ways medical knowledge is absorbed by students, applied by physicians and distributed by hospitals and universities around the world. As well as translating business, stakeholder and users needs to reasonable product discovery, you will help this company grow faster and better by bringing their product organisation to a new level in attracting, hiring, managing and coaching product talents.
What you can expect…
- Choose flextime & home office options.
- Enjoy their fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Join their team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Profit from the learning opportunities with their seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- At their office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Enjoy their employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.