Are you an SEA/PPC Specialist on the lookout for your next challenge in the Ecommerce retail sector?
We have recently partnered with one of Europes largest Ecommerce retailers, who are looking to add to their existing SEA team. The team is currently 8 people strong and as a business, SEA is their core channel for increasing revenue. They value it so much, they have 8 figure budgets yearly!
What to Expect
As a SEA / PPC specialist you will find plenty of challenges managing many different accounts. This includes our accounts in the Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Sweden and Poland.
You manage all online advertising campaigns from Google Ads, Bing Ads, price comparison sites and other PPC channels. You are responsible for maintaining, developing, analyzing and optimizing the accounts for which you are responsible. You do this with the help of ad management platforms, Analytics and their own backend systems. You also have regular contact with shop managers and your marketing colleagues to optimally coordinate campaigns and websites.
Knowledge sharing plays a major role and you will therefore regularly consult with your team. The juniors are eager to learn from you and with the seniors you can spar perfectly. They believe it is important that your knowledge remains up-to-date, which is why the SEA team regularly visits relevant PPC seminars and events.
- You have hbo / wo working and thinking level;
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a SEA specialist;
- Work experience in managing and setting up other PPC channels is a plus;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Experience with large and multiple Google and Bing Ads accounts;
- Extensive knowledge of Excel;
- Ideally a great command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written;
- Good communication and social skills.
- A fun, independent and challenging position;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel allowance or even a company car;
- Central location, within 30 minutes from Amsterdam (A2) and Utrecht (A27);
- Shuttle bus from Hilversum Station to business location;
- A cozy company restaurant;
- A massage every 2 weeks;
Sound like you? Apply now!