Our client is an E-commerce retailer who are looking to hire a SEO Manager to join their expanding team based in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of SEO activities across the brand, along with managing a small SEO/content team. This will include producing detailed strategies, technical SEO, data mark up, xml sitemaps, link building, blogging, content marketing and more.
- Prepare and execute marketing strategies for SEO conducting a full on-page and off-page SEO audit identifying opportunities to drive performance
- Build and develop an expert SEO/content team
- Analyse website for architecture, on-page/on-site utilisations, content and navigation structures and identify strong / weak points
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics across SEO channels
- Work with the Content team to ensure maximum optimisation on all content produced
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Develop and implement a link building strategy across all websites
- Work with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SERP positions
- Runs regular technical SEO audits and implements recommendations to optimise SEO performance
- Identifies opportunities to make site improvements based on analytics and competitor insights as well as industry best-practices
- 4 years + SEO experience.
- Use Adobe Creative Cloud for creating and editing rich media
- Proven experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to accommodate rapidly changing workflows
- Strong technical understanding and confidence to present to brands on the benefits of SEO and a track record in defining and delivering solutions to business problems.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Experience in SEO tools such as SEMRush, Majestic SEO and Screaming Frog SEO
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience of influencing key stakeholders and gaining senior level buy in
- Data driven decision making
- Understanding of other digital marketing channels
Sound like you? Apply now!