Site Reliability Engineer – GCP, Kubernetes, Microservices, Logistics Product Development Scale up, The Hague.
The Site Reliability Engineer will be joining a logistics scale up who are at the beginning of an exciting journey who are developing a digital platform and disrupting the logistics industry.
A taste of your challenge as a Site Reliability Engineer
- Build and design scalable architectures.
- Working as part of the product development team
- Boost productivity by optimising CI/CD systems and release processes.
- Change SRE concepts throughout the company.
- Constantly learn the latest tools and techniques
About you as a Site Reliability engineer:
- Architecting skills and experience building scalable cloud architectures, preferably GCP (but AWS and Azure are also good)
- Excellence with Docker and Kubernetes.
- You are familiar with Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
- Solid foundation in Linux
- You know the ins and outs of microservices architecture.
- You’ve used monitoring tools like Datadog, New Relic, Prometheus.
You will be joining a fast-growing scale up who is becoming a global leading player in logistics. The team are encouraged to be creative, be self-starters and take risks. Does this sound like you?
To hear more about the opportunity, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)612792542