Recruiting for hundreds of roles in Data, Analytics and Machine Learning has given us a good grasp on salary benchmarks in Amsterdam. Now, drawing on years worth of our own data we’ve crunched the numbers to present Orange Quarter’s Data and Analytics Salary Review for Amsterdam.
Some of the main takeaways include
- Amsterdam’s Machine Learning Engineers are some of the best paid in Europe.
- Years of experience have an impact on salary, as well as tech stack, company size and growth phase.
- Highest paid Data and Analytics roles outside of leadership roles were Data Scientist and Data Engineer earning up to 65k – 90k annually
- The average salary for a Senior Data Engineer = 65k – 90k annually
- The average salary for a Medior Data Analyst = 45k – 60k annually
- The average salary for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer = 65k – 90k annually
Experience Level Key
- Junior (0-2 years): Learning technologies, beginners understanding of how data adds value to the business. Recent graduates.
- Medior (2-4 years): Confident using specific frameworks and technologies, knowledge of production environments, learning about scalable solutions, leading small projects and mentor juniors.
- Senior (4+ years): Expert understanding of a range of frameworks and technologies, strategic mindset on how data can deliver business value, design architecture and roadmap, coaches others and communicates with top-level management.
Note: Salaries below are based on an annual salary including an 8% holiday pay and rounded down.
Data & Analytics Salaries Amsterdam
Data Engineer Salaries ↓
Data Scientist Salaries ↓
Machine Learning Engineer Salaries ↓
Data Analyst Salaries ↓
Growth Data Analyst Salaries ↓
Analytics Translator Salaries ↓
Web Analyst Salaries ↓
Managerial Data Salaries ↓
Freelance Data Salaries ↓
Want to see how salaries in Amsterdam compare with Berlin? View our breakdown of Data & Analytics Salaries for Berlin here.