Senior Data Engineer | Amsterdam | Industry Innovator
Join the world’s leading distributed manufacturing disruptor as the Senior Data Engineer in their Amsterdam HQ. You will work closely with the R&D and DevOps teams in building out large scale data pipelines, making architectural decisions on data strategy, and extending their AWS-based infrastructure.
The company is an established 5 year market leader, retaining their expansive growth and startup culture to double their revenue in 2018.
Senior Data Engineer Responsibilities
- You take ownership of Data Engineering in the company, working directly with the CTO and Head of R&D to implement data strategy.
- Take charge of large scale data pipelines, with multiple increasing data sources running into Redshift.
- Build innovative solutions and new features into the data platform on AWS.
Senior Data Engineer Experience
- Experience with setting up end-to-end data pipelines and infrastructure from scratch.
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms: ideally AWS (S3, RDS, EMR) but GCP and Azure is encouraged.
- Good knowledge of database design: Redshift, NoSQL, Postgres.
- Extensive programming skills in Python.
- Knowledge of any of Airflow, Segment or Mixpanel is a plus.
Senior Data Engineer Sweeteners
- Opportunity for an empowered role in an informal, dynamic and ambitious environment.
- Competitive salary package and secondary benefits.
- Centrally located tech-focussed Headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Visa sponsorship is possible.
Contact the data guru email@example.com for insider details.