Despite the wave of uncertainty that has spread with COVID-19, companies in Germany continue to hire. While there are a number of industries that have been negatively affected in the wake of social distancing advice and travel bans, in certain tech areas we’re seeing a dramatic increase in job listings responding to the elevated use of cloud-based tools and technologies allowing us to connect remotely.
Below is a list of the industries prevailing in the pandemic and 16 Berlin-based jobs you can apply for right now.
Remote Meeting, Streaming & Gaming Companies
While a significant portion of Europe’s population is on lockdown, we’re looking for new ways to be entertained and stay connected. Startups such as Slack and Zoom and are offering their tools for free this week while Netflix saw a growth of 12.4%.
Fintech & MedTech
Fintech & MedTech are two giants who so far we’ve seen little shift in tech team hiring patterns. These hiring markets remain strong through tech.
eCommerce & Delivery Apps
We may be stuck at home, but deliveries are still able to come to our doors. eCommerce or food delivery services won’t be enough to save all retailers and restaurants, but some are continuing to operate and even experience higher sales than usual.
16 Jobs you can apply for right now
- Azure DevOps Engineer, MedTech
- Team Lead DevOps, SaaS
- Site Reliability Engineer, eHospitality
- Lead Site Reliability Engineer, Logistics
- Site Reliability Engineer, Fintech
- Cloud Site Reliability Engineer, Fintech
- Senior Mobile Engineer, Aggregator
- Senior Scala Engineer, eCommerce
- Salesforce Developer, eCommerce
- Senior Java Engineer, eCommerce
- Senior Python Engineer, Tech
- Node.js Developer, Streaming
- Lead Full-Stack Engineer, Consultancy
- Senior Software Engineer, Internet
- Team Lead/Senior Backend Engineer, IoT
- Senior Product Manager, eCommerce