Orange Quarter are currently working with the start-up of all start-ups!
A Silicon Valley based tech start-up who are currently going thorough exponential growth, have just launched their European HQ in Amsterdam!
They’re already working with some of the biggest clients in the world (Netflix, Twitter, AirBnB etc.), but are still looking to grow globally. They’re recruiting throughout the business but for this particular vacancy, they’re looking for an CRO Specialist to join the business, own the CRO strategy and help them convert across Europe.
Reporting into the Global Head of Acquisition, you’ll design and manage their entire customer conversion roadmap, hypothesising, testing and putting into practice your ideas. (Hopefully with great results!)
- Own and drive the CRO strategy and roadmap
- Managing the CRO testing roadmap and backlog – ensuring all test hypotheses and results tracked and reported
- Responsibility for delivering AB/MVT tests, working with the Global Head of Acquisition and the Dev teams on a daily basis to continuously test and learn
- Work closely with the SEO Marketing Manager to increase conversion rates across different platforms
- Understand user behaviours and customer journeys
- Maintaining knowledge and awareness of CRO and testing trends and best practice
- Conducting user-centred research to uncover key conversion barriers along the whole marketing funnel
- Developing well-formed, data-driven problem statements and hypotheses
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven CRO experience, ideally within a start-up/scale-up
- Commercially focused with an understanding in how to use data and insights to drive and measure conversion
- A/B & Multivariate testing knowledge
- Knowledge of SEO and how SEO integrates with CRO is a plus!
- Familiarity with UI and UX for landing pages, applications, mobile, and desktop
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- A data enthusiast with a passion for analysis
Keywords: CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Optimization, UX, SEO, Content, Amsterdam, Netherlands