Fast-paced, dynamic and well-backed start-up in Utrecht are searching for a strong Data Analyst. The offer is a high growth position using the latest technologies, in a company forecast 1000% growth in the next 12 months.
You are a continuous learner a passion for data analysis, who can pioneer the development and scaleability of their data ecosystem allied with a business savvy, confident and communicative nature.
Data Analyst Duties:
- Developing a data-driven mentality through an analytics framework with high impact on business decisions.
- Working with multiple stakeholders on Data Visualisation using Tableau and R.
- Interpreting large-scale data sets and analysing the results, using SQL, Python and statistical techniques to provide business insights.
- Contribute to the development of engineering high-scale and fault tolerant databases in our Google Cloud environment.
- Take ownership of implementing an end-to-end data product life cycle.
Data Analyst Opportunities:
- An environment where you will be empowered to be ambitious and bold, directly impacting the future of the business.
- Working in close collaboration with Stakeholders, Developers and Product Owners. Having a real say in defining processes, with the freedom to learn and have access to any tools you see fit.
Data Analyst Ideals:
- An all-around player with a strong background in statistics, experimentation, data visualisation, optimisation and big data.
- Hands-on experience with Tableau, communicating with business partners and stakeholders.
- Experience with using SQL in a professional environment for data aggregation, manipulation and quality.
- Programming experience with Python, R is a plus.
Data Analyst Soft Skills:
- Dealing with pressure and an ability to work both independently and in collaboration with an experienced team.
- Strong communicative ability and a creative, problem solving mindset.
- A desire to be part of a dynamic and innovative start-up on the rise.
Salary is market competitive with strong secondary benefits.
Contact email@example.com for more information.