We are currently working with one of Amsterdam’s coolest start ups who are helping the Netherlands on their mission to embrace an electric future.
They are recruiting for a Senior Node.js developer to join their talented team of developers. You will need experience in Typescript, AWS, MongoDB, Git, Unit testing and experience using serverless frameworks.
They are on the mission to eliminate fossil fuels and gearing up to take on every city with their new age, eco friendly scooters!
What to expect:
- Code reviews, technical documentation, deployments
- Solving performance issues.
- Development of the new and enhance existing functionality to support web application
- Organizing and structuring platform code to make it highly efficient, maintainable and reusable
- Following existing project processes, methodologies and guidelines
- Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional)
- Testing own functionality before moving task to QA testing
- Backend experience 3+ years using Node.JS
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Good understanding MongoDB
- Experience with AWS products – Lambda, IoT, Api Gateway, CloudFormation
- Experience with 1+ year using Serverless Framework
- Experience with git
- Experience writing unit/integration tests
- The freedom to speak your mind about anything you think can be improved upon
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation support – if needed
- Work with the latest technologies with no legacy code to deal with
If this Senior Node.js Developer role sounds of interest please reach out to Kerry Harris on 0682400596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.