Looking for your next DevOps Engineering role in Rotterdam?
I’m working with a multinational company with over 140 employees operating from four offices across Europe: 2 in the Netherlands Rotterdam, Amsterdam, 1 in England and the other in Germany.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- They offer smart recruitment marketing solutions to help recruiters target the
- right talent. and build tools and API’s that serve global customers.
- The role is working on a data-driven application with a recommendation engine.
- You’ll be part of an international team of backend and frontend developers, data engineers and AGILE coach and CTO.
- Experience with AWS and Docker, and DevOps & provisioning tooling (we use Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Datadog)
- Experience with some of our middleware and databases: NGINX, PHP-FPM, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Spark
- You are able to get your hands dirty on legacy infrastructure, maintain it and migrate it to the new environment.
Bonus points if you have experience with either data engineering or application development.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited (paid) holiday
- Time and budget for training
Get in touch with Scott@orange-quarter.com