Orange Quarter are currently working with one of the fastest growing tech businesses in the Netherlands, growing from 50 employees to 200 employees in less than a year. This is an ideal time to be joining the business as the growth won’t be stopping anytime soon and this role has the potential to be heading up a content team for one of the largest tech businesses in Europe in the near future.
As a Head of Content, you will actively be focusing on improving the whole website experience for the customer. From site navigation to delivering high-quality creative content, the overall aim is to retain current loyal users of the brand and acquire new custom to continue the brands growth. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of UX and conversion principles and how to leverage them in order to create engaging messaging for the brands journeys, website, blog and marketing-acquisition material.
Key aspects will include:
- Lead the development of content strategy, testing and development across all platforms (Web, Mobile, Apps)
- Manage and maintain the tone of voice for the brand across all channels
- Ensure operational and systems are optimised to allow effective working practices that enable teams to maximise quality and quantity in equal measure. In particular this will focus on the development of in-house CMS systems
- Have a core focus on improving the CMS roadmap, customer journey and conversion across the website
- Manage an internal team of two content/design specialists and commissioning of external agencies as appropriate.
- Work with external agencies to ensure website content is SEO friendly and improve rank within search engines
- Manage content campaigns and work with the creative team to coincide with the company’s new brand launch recently
- Work in close collaboration with other internal stakeholders, to manage the optimisation and creation of digital content in order to drive campaign activity on-site and meet conversion KPIs across devices
- Identify opportunities to improve website functionality to better present content to inspire, inform and engage with prospects and customers
- Offer creative ideas and be a source of inspiration to the wider team
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to integrate content across all channels if needed, including email, social media and offline marketing
To be successful in this exciting role you will need:
- Proven experience working in a content strategy focused role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be a strong influencer
- The ability to be proactive and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively, managing a team, and various stakeholders and work streams
- The desire to make an immediate impact in the business and bring new ideas to the table
- To be commercially aware
- Creative flair with accuracy and an eye for detail
- Understanding of UX principles
Sound like you? Apply now!