Machine Learning Engineer
An Amsterdam media and marketing scaleup are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their 7 strong data squad. They work on building data products and real-time systems within media buying, affiliate marketing, app stores and mobile micro-payments.
They operate in 50 countries globally, pride a flat hierarchy and are a data mature company, having ditched old-school BI four years ago to build a modern infrastructure from scratch.
Machine Learning Engineer Duties
- Work in close collaboration with Data Engineers and Data Scientists in the end-to-end life cycle of data-intensive systems.
- Engineer and build infrastructure to leverage Machine Learning models in production.
- Mentor team members on Machine Learning and assist in making the company more data-driven.
Machine Learning Engineer Juicy Bits
- Freedom to develop and test models, bringing in a specialisation into the company to advance data as a product.
- An international team with flat hierarchy where you impact the data strategy of the business.
- The business deals with up 18 million events per day, so no messing around with POCs and failed white papers.
Machine Learning Engineer Ideals:
- Programming experience with the likes of Python, R and SQL.
- Experience putting Machine Learning models into production.
- Background as a Software or Data Engineer, someone who likes to build things and is comfortable with each stage of the data life cycle.
Machine Learning Engineer Soft Skills:
- Strong communicative ability in dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- A desire to be part of a dynamic innovator on the rise.
Contact over at firstname.lastname@example.org for more of the juicy bits. Bits.