I am working with a company that started as a payment process for small accountancy software for starts up and has now grown and now is one of Europe’s leaders for their ERP solution with over 400,000 unique customers and a reach for over 100 countries.
Your job is to be at the forefront of improving its operations. Your goal is to continuously improve on the reliability, stability and security of the operation. You are the kind of person to automate anything that occurs more than once whether that be with existing tooling or with new tooling. You have the mindset that anything is possible and all roads should be explored to get to the best results. In your daily job, you also engage with the software development teams helps them to understand the possibilities of using cloud-native services. You provide them with the knowledge and expertise and the do’s and don’t for using services.
What they are looking for:
- Someone who is comfortable Microsoft environment (Windows Server)
- Preferably cloud experience with either Azure or AWS
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure as code such as Powershell, Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Experience in scripting languages like Powershell, Bash, Ruby or Python
- Understanding of networking protocols
- Understanding concepts behind running a large scale, multi-tenant web applications
It would help you to excel in this position if you also have:
- experience with version control systems such as Git
- recent certifications for Azure or AWS
- knowledge of deployment toolings such as Xebia XL-deploy or Octopus Deploy
- experience with log management systems and Splunk in particular
- understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- previous experience of working in an Agile software development environment
- experience of working within control frameworks such as ISAE3402 or ISO27001/2
What they offer:
- A competitive salary package.
- Events such as a global hackathon and Tech Talks to develop and showcase your skills.
- Useful training sessions via our learning and development center that help you to fulfill your career potential.
- Healthy food from their restaurant every day.
- Friday afternoon drinks at their own bar
- Their own fitness center with a professional trainer.
*Please note, they will not accept anyone living outside of the Netherlands but will support a highly skilled migrant visa for someone already living here