You’ll be part of a highly skilled Engineering department made up of top notch Software and Cloud Engineers, Product Owners, and QA Automation Engineers. This department is responsible for developing and building the best core banking platform in the world.
This is a team that is both highly professional and technologically gifted, in which collaboration is a key part of your day-to-day working life. This role is all about building and extending the automated test coverage of serverless cloud and cloud native applications.
All these services run on AWS and the ultimate goal is test automation for continuous deployment, and you’ll get to design and set up solutions using the latest technologies to do this.
What you have:
- You’re a QA Automation Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience and a Master’s
Degree in Computer Science or similar, you’ll know how to test SaaS API and Web
- You have strong test automation skills using any modern scripting language.
- You’re experienced in using , SoapUI, MochaJs, Postman or some other well know automation tool/framework around API testing.
- You have good working knowledge of AWS or other public cloud technologies.
- You commit to impeccable accuracy, quality and code structure.
- You’re a knowledge sharer, so you have an active role in sprint reviews.
documentation, and knowledge sharing sessions; in return you’ll be immersed in an
environment that supports your ideas, creative problem-solving, and intellect.
- You like to fully understand things from the perspective of others and are
comfortable communicating in group settings.
- In writing and in conversation you can get your points across succinctly and clearly.
What you get:
- Exposure to an unrivalled mix of talents and specialisations.
- This company represents the future of banking, not the past. You will be setting
precedent, not following it.
- This isn’t just another company. This is your chance to join some of the sharpest
minds in the business.
- Working on the pinnacle of cloud technologies within Banking.
- A very strong salary package.
- Unlimited access to an on-site gym and trainers.
Sound like you? Apply now!