We’re working with a major European education accelerator, who are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to build out and scale their GCP architecture.
You work within the central data team deploying Machine Learning models in classification, recommendation and scoring. Strong Python knowledge is above all the key skill.
What to expect
The chance to work in a hyper-flexible environment to design solutions creatively in conjunction with the business.
Open culture and flat hierarchy.
Engineering the foundation for data science projects including recommender systems and predicting suitability, working with Data Scientists to do so.
- The average age of the company is 28, with over 1200 employees.
- Large opportunity for learning – conference budget and skill courses.
- International team to work with.
- Dynamic environment including team trips and a company festival.
- Free lunch – we’ve tasted it and can confirm it’s a serious perk.
- Their current stack includes: Python, Airflow, SQL, NoSQL, GCP (BigQuery, Dataflow, Beam), Docker, Kubernetes and Git.
- Extensive experience with Python. This includes (but not all of): Backend, Data Engineering, REST APIs and CI/CD.
- Experience deploying production-level Python code, ideally on a cloud platform.
- Design, build and operate ETL (Airflow) pipelines at scale.
- Knowledge of GCP is a plus, in particular BigQuery.
- Proficiency in English required.
Get in touch
For loads more of the juicy bits and finer details, get over to email@example.com