ONE OF THE NETHERLANDS’ LEADING DATA CONSULTANCIES ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST. YOU WORK EXTENSIVELY IN-HOUSE PARTNERED WITH CLIENTS, RATHER THAN THE USUAL PROJECT-BASED MODEL. CLIENTS INCLUDE A GLOBAL NAME IN SPORTING WEAR, AFRICA’S FASTEST-GROWING TECH STARTUP AND A DUTCH INSURANCE MARKET LEADER. SUPPORT FROM THE CONSULTANCY IN TRAINING IS STRONG, AS IS WORKING FLEXIBILITY. CTOS HAVE JOINED DUE TO THE ADVANCED WORKING ENVIRONMENT.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Working in close collaboration with senior stakeholders and data engineers to deliver scalable, reliable and flexible solutions.
- Long-term partnership with customers to deliver multiple data products, driving their data strategy forward and setting a future-facing architecture.
- Facilitating the production of Machine Learning products from conception with control over the end-to-end data life cycle.
- Freedom to develop data product strategy along with senior stakeholders, acting as the data expert in the room asking the right questions.
- Experiment and innovate with new technologies to investigate new ways of advancing data within businesses.
- Great chance to learn from your colleagues, all top data experts in the Netherlands.
- The technical approach is largely agnostic and solutions focussed dependent on business requirements. However, the typical tools and technologies they look for include Python, SQL, Spark and Matlab along with Decision Trees and Naive Bayes for data mining.
- Confidence in selecting and designing a range of complex Machine Learning algorithms for various business use-cases.
- Excellent communication skills. You will be working with the business to design and implement scalable solutions and set a feasible roadmap for their delivery. English speaking is essential, Dutch is preferred.
- Innovative mindset. Companies are looking to disrupt traditional ways of working and are putting data at the core of this transformation. Do it differently.
GET IN TOUCH:
Apply below or get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on LinkedIn.