Orange Quarter are currently working with one of Amsterdam’s sexiest greenfield startups, on the hunt for a Senior QA Automation Engineer. They’ve built out a huge client base across the world within the e-mobility space, with millions of rides going through the app on a daily basis. You will be working on a new, greenfield and machine-learning driven transport app, where Test Automation is key.
This e-mobility powerhouse is willing to give you a key role in driving forward the company’s move towards continuous improvement and deployment. This is a fast-paced environment with several deployments daily. Test Automation is key a pay part of this role where you’ll be responsible for test process, design, strategy and execution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the Product Managers to define user-stories
- Design, build and maintain testing frameworks and tools for company-wide use
- Working on wider test architecture
- Enable developers to contribute to test automation through coaching and support
- Be proactive in the continuous improvement of test processes and approaches
What you need:
- Demonstrable experience with design and implementation of test automation frameworks
- Ability to integrate this with wider CI-CD tooling
- Strong skills with the design and implementation of test plans, strategies and approaches
- Competent testing across all platforms levels, including API, Integration and Frontend
You’ll get to work in a free and experimental startup environment where you’ll have the space to develop yourself, and as a bonus they’ll help out with cutting edge trainings and conferences too. You’ll get large goals, the autonomy to achieve them and the mentoring to excel. This is a chance to be part of a truly special project.