Orange Quarter are working with an award winning Devops and Automation platform based in Hilversum, looking for a talented and experienced Senior Scala/Java Engineer.
Their platform helps the largest enterprise companies in the world scale their Devops and Automation activities across their development teams, allowing them to simplify their deployments, orchestrate releases across the business and gain proper insights and metrics to optimise delivery. This platform has a global footprint. It helps manage billions of financial transactions, put planes in the air and electricity into houses. This is high impact software engineering.
What to expect:
A flat culture where you’ll be given the trust to make big decisions about system design and architecture, not just write code. Your team members are all senior and will be able to actively contribute to your growth through collaboration. You’ll be working with modern tooling and technologies and solving extremely unique and complex development problems. While this is a Scala/Java role, you’ll have the freedom to experiment and use whatever tool necessary.
- An open culture where experimentation is encouraged
- Senior colleagues who can actively improve you as an engineer
- Working with strictly the most modern tooling and frameworks
- An international working environment from across the world
- A senior mentality, you can put forward and back up your ideas
- Extremely good skills with Java/Scala/Python/Golang
- Strong experience with Devops and CI/CD tooling
- Experience with building and working with microservices
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, , OpenShift, Gitlab, Maven etc are all bonuses
- Working experience with one of AWS/GCP/Azure