We are working with a company based in Rotterdam that are one of the biggest global booking platforms for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Their platform brings together demand and supply of mid-term housing for International students, expats and young professionals looking for a new home. They have over 50,000 active advertisements and over 5 million users from over 60 countries and 400 cities. They have also been awarded the 4th most innovative company in The Netherlands.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- As the team lead for the frontend, you will be leading one of the feature teams inside the product development division.
- You will be their next leader, team player and product oriented developer to head up the frontend.
- They have now reached the scale up phase and are on a rapid growth with lots of new challenges.
- You will be building lots of new and exciting features to improve the marketplace platform.
- You will be focused on the quality and scalability of the development infrastructure.
- You want to bring impact.
- You are accountable for team delivery
- You want to mentor, support and empower other team members
- You have expereince in coaching or leading a team
- Experience with React/Rediux, Typescript and Node is a strong asset.
- You are a leader and like to be accountable by empowering and supporting your team members
- A product oriented person
- A team player
- You write good unit, integration and end to end tests
- You like clean, simple solutions.
- You are interested in technologies and are always looking to improve
- International team
- Budget for Dutch or English classes
- Work in the heart of Rotterdam in a very cool office
- Sociable team- friday drinks!
Does this sound like you? Apply below or get in touch with me at email@example.com, or connect with me on LinkedIn.